The Healthcare Development Manager (HDM) Oncology defines and drives the product strategy for innovative Oncology and Hematology products in early and late stage and prepares the launch and market access in Finland.
The HDM Oncology operates as a field-based member of the Nordic and European Oncology Teams and drives early and extensive engagement of KOL's and other key external stakeholders (e.g. healthcare professionals, patients, payers and authorities) to create a receptive environment.
On behalf of our client, a top 20 global pharma company worldwide, we are seeking a
Health Care Development Manager Oncology - Finland (m/f)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively engages with stakeholders across the national healthcare system to outline the value of the products for patients and society
- Identifies, prioritises and addresses the national stakeholder segments and networks via individual engagement strategies
- Identifies target patient populations and supports first-use experiences for patients and physicians
- Drives pre-launch strategies, supports development of budget impact models, market access tools and ensures advance budgetary notification
- Identifies key decision makers and positively influences relevant processes, policies and treatment protocols
- Develops a pre-launch access and account strategy plan with the objective to connect customer and patient needs with brands
- Drives resource allocation for Finland within budget and time in close collaboration with the MSL
- Establishes and maintains an inventory of key stakeholders, leaders, decision-makers and influencers within Finland
- drives Market Access and overall performance
- Gains a sound understanding of current regulated documents such as treatment protocols and underlying processes for amendments
- Ensures that personal expertise in terms of market, competitive and healthcare environment is continuously deepened for effective decision-making, customer engagement and optimal performance
- Takes personal ownership for maintaining an expert understanding of all relevant clinical, access and Health Economics and Outcomes Research related information for brands, competitors and therapeutic areas as well as the dynamic Health Care environment
- Facilitates knowledge sharing across the Nordic Oncology team
- University Degree or equivalent education
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with functional experience in account management with a demonstrable knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement
- Specific commercial experience in launching Oncology therapeutics and managing complex accounts
- Demonstrated success in commercial planning and launching products
- Proven ability to successfully work within a Matrix environment and project management skills
- Proven knowledge of key customers and key influencers in Hematology/Oncology in Finland
- Strong management qualities with the ability to lead a national strategy project and create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication, constructive conflict and a hands-on mentality
- English at a proficient level
- Aptitude in influencing, gaining consensus, and overcoming resistance by presenting a powerful case for implementing new initiatives
- High degree of emotional intelligence, displaying candour and authenticity
- Dealing with people with intercultural competences – from heart to heart
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity, possess pioneer spirit and a good energy level? Then we look forward to your application via our online-portal or directly to Dr. Stefanie Malki (email@example.com)*
* With reference to the new General Data Protection Regulation, valid per 25 May 2018, we require your written consent in order to process and store your personal data.
Your consent applies to the application procedure with swisselect group.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time.