The company is a Swiss SME, active world-wide as a leading manufacturer of thin-film hard coating equipment for tooling and tribological components. They develop innovative PVD/PE-CVD technology and high-tech coatings for tomorrow's applications. The company is part of an internationally active Group with around 350 employees worldwide, which is well established in several markets as a technology leader.
To define and develop new potential future business activities and opportunities we are looking for a
The position holder is expected to steer the BD processes worldwide and is actively engaged in sales interactions for new products, industries, and markets. Specific topics to be considered in the position holder activities include:
- Global responsibility for the business development of the Group
- Generating business opportunities by identifying customer needs and, based on these, creating and selling new products and services
- Representing the company in application driven development projects, e.g. with research partners, industry associations, and customers
- Serves essential inputs to the company's innovation processes by identifying future customer demands and translating these into R&D and production requests
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- University degree, in a relevant technical field, e.g. engineering, physics, or material science
- Multiple years of professional experience and proven success in a similar technical business development or sales position
- Profound knowledge of the tooling industry, PVD coatings, and machining applications
- Fluent in English, German and other additional languages are beneficial
- Ability to think strategically and manage technical tasks in a complex international setup
- Experience in international business relationships
- Willingness to travel regularly to customers worldwide
- The Business Development Manager is characterized by his good market instinct, an SME mindset and hands-on mentality to achieve the company's objectives. Team player who can work with different personalities in a multicultural environment.
- Demanding position on a top executive level in a highly innovation-driven technical company
- Wide freedom to execute innovative ideas in an interdisciplinary function between sales, marketing, R&D and the production
- Attractive employment conditions, competitive salary incl. performance-based compensation, very goof social security and pension fund benefits Interested?
Please send your application to email@example.com.